- For garden projects or non structural internal work, such as carcassing, boxing in, battening and framing, this kiln dried treated sawn timber is treated to help prolong it's life and protect against rot or insect attack
Features and benefits
- Suitable for garden projects such as raised beds, composters, pergolas and general fencing or non structural internal work, such as carcassing, boxing in, battening and framing, this kiln dried treated sawn timber from Mets wood is treated to help prolong it's life and protect against rot or insect attack
- Slow grown & kiln dried to make it more stable & easier to work with
- Pressure treated to protect against fungal & insect attack for longer life
- Seal cut edges with a suitable treatment when used externally
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Copyright © 2022 dymeilp.com. All Right Reserved.